26 January 2013

Feeling Sentimental?


That's the cool name of one of our Sale-a-bration stamp sets that you can earn for free whilst Sale-a-bration is ongoing. It has 3 vintage stamps (ferris wheel, penny farthing bike & a police box/TARDIS) & also the word Celebrate.


Recently 19 demos from my team swapped cards & ideas with our Sale-a-bration rewards - we've been very lucky & spoilt this year & able to earn them since December - one of the perks of being a demonstrator but you can earn it for FREE now for every $120 you spend until March 22nd.

I wanted to do something vintage-looking so chose the colours River Rock & Always Artichoke to work with (which are a dynamic duo in the colour combo cards). I kept it simple & whipped up some easel cards.

I've also sponged around the edges with River Rock ink & used my Color spritzer with the Always Artichoke marker & distressed the edges a bit to "age it".


Stamp sets: Feeling Sentimental (SAB 2013), En Francais
Ink: River Rock, Always Artichoke
Paper: River Rock, Always Artichoke
Other: Scallop oval punch, large oval punch, Apothecary Accents framelits, dimensionals, sponge dauber, basic pearls, Color Spritzer tool, Stampin' Distress tool
Technique: Easel card

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card which I really enjoyed receiving as part of the swap. There were so many great cards, but this is one of my favorites. I love the colours, the image and the easel card style you made. I haven't made an easel style card before, and you have inspired me to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela - I agree we were spoilt with the swaps we received

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen