23 February 2013

Butterflies are self propelled flowers ~R.H. Heinlein



I think for most of us, butterflies bring back happy memories of summer, sun & lying in long grasses but they certainly give pleasure to many. I'm just loving my Swallowtail stamp and as you can see the possibilities are endless to colour it up. I've just used Early Espresso ink & my sponge daubers again to make these multi-coloured beauties.

So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise combo & a mini soda pop top.
Sentiments are from the Loving Thoughts set.


The mini soda pop top up close.


Midnight Muse, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango combo.


Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron combo


And I might have saved the best to last - many thanks to the very talented Heather Stewart  for this beauty she swapped with our team recently.




2 comments:

  1. Aww shucks Karen! Yes, I really like the Swallowtail stamp too. Great minds think alike eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look fabulous Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen